The SRES initiative is primarily a research-based program looking into how student learning and experience can be improved through better connectedness with teachers. Here are some of our outputs and a summary of our impact. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to collaborate or find out more.
- Arthars, N., Dollinger, M., Vigentini, L., Liu, D. Y. T., Kondo, E., King, D.M. (2019). Empowering teachers to personalize learning support: Case studies of teachers’ experiences adopting a student- and teacher-centred learning analytics platform at three Australian universities. In Utilizing Learning Analytics to Support Study Success. Springer. [Pre-print PDF]
- Blumenstein, M., Liu, D. Y. T., Richards, D., Leichtweis, S., Stephens, J. (2019). Data-informed nudges for student engagement and success. In Learning Analytics in the Classroom: Translating Learning Analytics Research for Teachers, 1st Edition. Routledge. [Pre-print PDF]
- Liu, D. Y. T., Bartimote-Aufflick, K., Pardo, A., & Bridgeman, A. J. (2017). Data-Driven Personalization of Student Learning Support in Higher Education. In Learning Analytics: Fundaments, Applications, and Trends. Springer. [PDF]
- Vigentini, L., Kondo, E., Samnick, K., Liu, D. Y. T., King, D., & Bridgeman, A. J. (2017). Recipes for institutional adoption of a teacher-driven learning analytics tool: case studies from three Australian universities. Paper presented at ASCILITE 2017. [PDF]
- Liu, D. Y. T., Taylor, C. E., Bridgeman, A. J., Bartimote-Aufflick, K., & Pardo, A. (2016). Empowering instructors through customizable collection and analyses of actionable information. Paper presented at the 1st Learning Analytics for Curriculum and Program Quality Improvement Workshop. [PDF]